Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Baby Back Blues

How many ways can I sing the praises of Baby Back Blues? I love the concept of letting you choose your own sauce. My favorite, the Carolina Style (Vinegar Based) tastes exceptionally well on the Hardwood Smoked Pulled Pork. The sides are excellent too. The Baked Potato Salad is one of my favorites. If you go there you must also try the Ribs. The atmosphere is excellent as well with a true "Barbecue Joint" feel about the place. The only downside I can see to BBB is the fact that they are a little stingy with the meat portions. They weigh every little ounce of meat right down to the gram instead of just giving you a nice sized portion. Give me a decent portion and even charge more money if you have to. Also, the corn muffins are served at room temperature. I think they should switch to deep fried Hushpuppies.

My ratings for Baby Back Blues are as follows:

1. Food Quality-5
2. Service-5
3. Atmosphere-5
4. Value- 3
5. Housekeeping- 4

For an overall score of 22. Go to Baby Back Blues and eat some good BBQ.

No comments: