Friday, November 14, 2008

Golden Corral Columbus, IN

It will be a long time before I go back to Golden Corral. The food varies from location to location but the Columbus location has trouble keeping consistently good food on the bar. There were items that I didn't recognize. The one place you should be able to go and know what is being served is Golden Corral. I had some beef with a very strange taste. My hamburger steak was raw in the middle. That's a recipe for e-coli. I was able to observe one of the waitresses tell some of the staff about it and all they did was laugh about it. The meat was not removed from the buffet at all. She then proceeded to tell the manager and I don't think he was very concerned about it either. I don't even know if he spoke English. The mashed potatoes and mac and cheese I ate were as good as always. It's very hard to mess up with vegetables too. The green beans were tasty. Golden Corral needs to get consistent with its management and put a consistently good product on the buffet. Every time I have been there it's a crap shoot as to what kind of food you will get.

My ratings for Golden Corral Columbus, IN are as follows:

1. Food Quality-2
2. Service-3
3. Atmosphere-2
4. Value- 2
5. Housekeeping-2

For an overall score of 11.
Dine at your own risk.

No comments: