Friday, November 7, 2008

Montana Mike's

Montana Mike's food was pretty decent. The steak I ordered was a little overcooked but had an excellent flavor. The Spinach/Artichoke Dip was very tasty. The baked potato had been around since the Jurassic Period but overall for a chain steak house it was fair.

The atmosphere was to my liking. It has a Pacific Northwest lodge feel about it with stuffed animals, fishing, hunting, and trapping gear on the walls. That, to me, was the best part about the whole place.

The service left a lot to be desired. Our waitress had the personality of a rock. Here's a tip. Don't bring my salad two seconds after you bring my appetizer. The food took so long that we were full from our salads and appetizer by the time it got there. Montana Mike's would benefit from investing in some serious wait staff training. It's not the first time at that same restaurant I have dealt with a moron for a waiter. She acted like she didn't know what she was doing. It's plain and simple.

My ratings are as follows:

1. Food Quality-3
2. Service-2
3. Atmosphere-4
4. Value- 3
5. Housekeeping- 5

For an overall score of 17.

I think it's a pretty generous score.

Go to Montana Mike's and decide for yourself. You be the judge.

No comments: