Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Johnny Carino's

Man I love Johnny Carino's! That bread they bring out right after they seat you is so good dipped in that Olive Oil with the Roasted Garlic and the Fresh Ground Pepper. I could make a meal of that alone. I love sitting where I can see the kitchen. The open atmosphere really ads to the ambiance of the place as well as the decor. I don't know of another restaurant that feels as warm and inviting. I know it's a chain restaurant but I have never had a bad experience at Johnny Carino's Restaurant. They have some very interesting Italian dishes to suit every taste from your traditional Lasagnas to some not so traditional dishes. It is sure to please everyone. I have been ordering the Spicy Romano Chicken on my last couple of visits. I love Artichoke Hearts and this dish gives you plenty of them. They are cooked tender in a Spicy Cream Sauce along with Chicken Strips with Bow Tie Pasta and Mushrooms. The soups at Johnny Carino's are to die for as well. The Chicken and Wild Rice is very tasty and the Italian Chili will tempt your taste buds. It may not be for everyone but I must say "That's Amore!!!" (Dean Martin Voice). I must also sing the praises of the wait staff. Every time I have visited Johnny Carino's the wait staff has been knowledgeable and well trained. That is the mark of a successful restaurant (Chain or Not).

My ratings for Johnny Carino's are as follows:

1. Food Quality-5
2. Service-5
3. Atmosphere-5
4. Value- 5
5. Housekeeping- 4

For an overall score of 24. For the money and it being a chain restaurant, you can't do much better than Johnny Carino's.

No comments: